- We reserve the right to review and withdraw or amend the services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or this entire Website.
- The domain name smokedclothing.comis a firm incorporated under laws of India with our registered office at 724, Lakshmi Nivas, 7th main, Mahalakshmi Layout, Bangalore-560086
- Smoked Clothing is an online retailer of apparel and lifestyle products.On smokedclothing.com customers will be offered goods. The offering on this site is only directed at end users of legal age. Goods will only be sold in normal household quantities. These terms and conditions find application in all contracts which members enter into via www.smokedclothing.com as well as all general business relationships between smokedclothing.com and its customers. Smoked Clothing does not accept any other terms and conditions unless explicitly stated otherwise. If periods are stated in working days, these include all weekdays except Saturday and Sunday and all statutory holidays. Upon placing an order, smokedclothing.com shall ship the product to its customers and be entitled to its payment for the merchandise and service.
Third Party Websites and Content
- Our website provides links for sharing our content on Facebook, twitter and other such third party website. These are only for sharing and/or listing purpose and we take no responsibility of the third party websites and/or their contents listed on our website (smokedclothing.com) and disclaim all our liabilities arising out of any or all third party websites.
We disclaim all liabilities and take no responsibility for the content that may be posted on such third party websites by the users of such websites in their personal capacity on any of the above mentioned links for sharing and/or listing purposes as well as any content and/or comments that may be posted by such user in their personal capacity on any official webpage of Smoked Clothing on any social networking platform.
Exactness of the Product
- The images of the items on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items are as accurate as possible.
- For orders on smokedclothing.com the prices which are listed at the time of your order on the product page apply. We ensure that all details of prices appearing on the website are accurate, however errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.Additionally, prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. The price of an item includes GST at the prevailing rate for which we are responsible as a seller. Please note that the prices listed on the website are only applicable for items purchased on the website and not through any other source.
- Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed. Your amount will be debited once the order has been accepted. Smokedclothing.com provides the payment methods such as credit card, debit card and netbanking payment in advance and Cash on Delivery. Smoked Clothing reserves the right to exclude any payment methods for individual goods and to refer to the other payment methods.
- You will be given various options for delivery of items during the order process. The options available to you will vary depending on where you are ordering from. An estimated delivery time is displayed on the order summary page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location.In cases of force majeure, shipping duration may increase within reason. Force majeure shall include strike, exclusion, official intervention, energy or resource scarcity, shipping difficulties, business complications such as fire or water damage to machinery, lightning or any other unforeseeable business complications for which Smoked Clothing cannot be held responsible. Starting and ending point of such shipping impediments will be communicated immediately by Smoked Clothing. However, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
- Smoked Clothing reserves the right to cancel the contract should delivery fail three times through fault of customer. Payments already made will be offered as credit depending on the scenario.
- For Cash On Delivery orders, this is after we have called and confirmed the order from your end. All order confirmations must be completed within 48 hours. After this time period if order is not confirmed by customer, it is up to the discretion of Smoked Clothing to cancel the order.
Returns & Refund
- If you wish to return any product, kindly refer to our Return Policy for more information on the same.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All and any intellectual property rights in connection with the products shall be owned absolutely by Smoked Clothing.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bengaluru.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of these Terms of Service, or infringement of any intellectual property right.
- Violation & Termination
- You agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and block your future access if we determine that you have violated these Terms of Service or any other policies. If you or the Company terminates your use of any service, you shall still be liable to pay for any service that you have already ordered till the time of such termination.If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding our Terms of Service or the website please contact us at email@example.com